Thursday, January 7, 2010

Too Busy!

I want to do more on this Blog. It is called Cross Life. That means a life lived with Faith focused on Christ's Finished work on the Cross. A life covered by the Blood of Christ and totally dependant upon Him, dying daily to self, yet alive in Christ. It is this kind of Faith and only this kind of Faith that allows the Holy Spirit to work in our lives, leading, Sanctifying, empowering, strengthening, in other words making us more like Christ. This is the Revelation that has set me free. Yet, I can not find the time to write about it here. I find time to do a million other things. So why not write about what I feel is the most important task I have to do. It is more than a task. It is my calling and commission from God, not this blog but to Preach the Message of the Cross. This is just one medium to convey that Message.
I feel the the Message of the Cross is the only thing that will bring reformation to the Church. I further believe that reformation must come to the Church before revival will come. I further believe that revival must come to the Church before the Church can make any difference in the world.
Thus, I am going to make a point to write more often, even if what I write is shorter. I would like to get up a daily devotional but may begin with weekly or 2x weekly. The bottom line is that I feel I am not using a platform that God has given to Preach the Message of the Cross and fully intend to start doing so.

Grace and Peace to you all,

Evangelist Randy McCarter

No comments:

Post a Comment